Bedrooms : 7
Type mandat : exclusif
Reference : 13631
MARKETED EXCLUSIVELY with SEXTANT PROPERTIES – ELEGANCE, STYLE, CHARM and SPACE: this exclusive 18th-century 'maison bourgeoise' has it all. Meticulously and lovingly restored to the highest standard with all its original features and styling carefully retained, this exceptional property has been renovated and embellished to create a pure gem.
This superb residence is extremely spacious and offers a total living space of almost 500 m². Accommodation is arranged over four floors with, to the ground floor, a high-end fitted kitchen through to dining room and light-filled atrium/breakfast room, a lounge and a delightful small private walled garden.
The property's seven bedrooms are located over the first and second floors where numerous cosy seating areas and a television lounge can also be found. All bedrooms are generously-sized, each with an en-suite shower room.
Additional accommodation is found on the third floor, which features a self-contained studio, with kitchen corner and shower room, out to an intimate part-covered terrace with open views over the rooftops, the Pyrenean foothills and the town's medieval castle.
An extremely rare and versatile property perfect for a number of projects ranging from a large family home to a boutique accommodation project. RARE TO THE MARKET – EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
– Total living space approximately 470 m²
– 18th-century mansion in all its splendour, meticulously restored
– 7 en-suite bedrooms
– numerous reception/relaxation areas, spacious modern kitchen
– period features include original flooring, doors and ornate plasterwork
– town-centre location, steps from all amenities
– walled garden to ground floor, third-floor loft studio with terrace and panoramic view
– mains drainage, gas central heating, wiring and plumbing compliant with current norms
– POSSIBILITY TO ACQUIRE FURNITURE
Ideally located in the heart of the vibrant touristic town of QUILLAN, just steps from all its amenities, cafés, restaurants and leisure facilities with ample public parking spaces nearby. In the UPPER AUDE VALLEY – renowned CATHARE COUNTRY a prime location ideally situated at the crossroads of PYRENNEAN SKI RESORTS and MEDITERRANEAN BEACHES and within easy reach of CARCASSONNE, TOULOUSE and PERPIGNAN airports.
DPE : 0